Winter Issue of CenterPoint Magazine is in Credit Union Mailboxes
A broad range of interesting topics are covered in the winter 2013 issue of the League’s Quarterly Magazine Centerpoint.
- League President Dan Egan wrote about the leadership role that credit unions are taking in the financial services industry in his President’s message entitled “Credit Unions a Financial Model for the 21st Century.
- In the cover story a number of local and national credit union auto lending experts share their insight into the resurgence of the auto loan market and speculate on what credit union lenders can expect for 2013.
- Attorney Steve Eimert, contributed an informative and thought provoking piece on the sale and leaseback of credit union real estate. In the right circumstances this type of strategy can make a real contribution to a credit union’s balance sheet.
- Marketing financial education and personal finance remedies was addressed in an opinion piece by League SVP Marketing, Rob Kimmett.
- And many more articles detailing the accomplishments of credit unions and their officials and staff.
If you are not on the mailing list for this important industry publication, and you are a credit union employee or official, you only have to ask to be included. Click on firstname.lastname@example.org and ask to be included. Please include your name, e-mail address, credit union name and position.