Management Trainee, Somerville School Employees’ Federal Credit Union, Somerville, MA
Somerville School Employees’ Federal Credit Union is seeking a bright, outgoing, energetic, and detail oriented person to join the team as a Management Trainee. Somerville School Employees’ Federal Credit Union is a full service credit union that offers a wide range of products to members, employees of the Somerville Public Schools and their families.
In the Management Trainee role, you will work to develop skills and knowledge in credit union operations and services with hands on training in customer service, lending, investing, budgeting, compliance, and supervision. This is an excellent growth opportunity for the right candidate.
As a Management Trainee, you will:
- Perform member service representative functions and team leader duties to develop expertise in those functions.
- Address member and/or employee problems and concerns with professionalism and courtesy.
- Possess a working knowledge of all Credit Union services and understand the benefits for our members.
- Know the branch opening and closing procedures and serve as a back up to the manager in this capacity as needed.
- Two to three years’ experience working in the financial industry
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Office software)
- Teamwork oriented
Full or part time position available. Interested candidates may submit their resume by email to SSEFCU@comcast.net. (Posted 8-1-14)