Licensed Financial Advisor, STCU Credit Union, Springfield, MA
CUSO Financial Services, L.P. (CFS) offers credit union members full-service financial planning and investment advice. CFS is a broker/dealer and RIA with a stable, 16 year track record of serving the investment needs of credit unions and their members. Our Financial Advisors work in tandem with the financial institution to provide comprehensive financial services to credit union members. As a Financial Advisor, you become part of the credit union environment providing investment services to members and building member relationships.
CUSO Financial Services, L. P. is adding a Licensed Financial Advisor at STCU Credit Union in the Springfield, MA area.
STCU Credit Union is regarded as the premier educational base credit union in the Western Massachusetts financial community. They were originally chartered on October 5, 1929 with thirty-one original members. Today they serve those individuals who live or work in Hampden, Hampshire or Franklin counties. In addition, they continue to serve the employees of the Springfield Public Schools, American International College, Springfield Technical Community College, Minnechaug Regional High School and the Massachusetts Career Development Institute along with the retirees and their families. STCU Credit Union has approximately 11,000 members and more than $100 million in assets. To learn more about STCU, visit www.stcu.com.
Qualified candidates must have:
• Licenses and Registrations: NASD/FINRA Series 7, 63, (65 or 66 preferred) and Life, Accident, Health & Insurance licenses.
• Clean U-4
• Certified Financial Planner designation preferred
• At least three years sales experience in the financial services industry
• Customer service, communication and presentation skills
• An advanced level of performance, requiring minimum supervision
• Experience with high quality service standards in all interactions with customers, prospective customers, personnel, and other departments within a financial institution
• College Degree preferred
• Independents and career life agents will be considered
We offer our Advisors a supportive back office staff, as well as fully supportive credit union staff, tomorrow’s technology, a proprietary database for client information, and we clear through Pershing. To learn more about CUSO Financial Services, L.P., go to www.cusonet.com.
For immediate consideration please apply online at: https://www.appone.com/MainInfoReq.asp?R_ID=698898