Electronic Services Representative, Central One Federal Credit Union, Shrewsbury, Mass.
Central One Federal Credit Union is seeking an Electronic Services Representative who will have responsibility for a variety of daily processing, administrative, research, and maintenance tasks, ensuring a world class level of member service, performed promptly, accurately and efficiently.
- Responsible for the daily and accurate processing of all ACH activities, including posting, working exceptions, balancing, origination, application of fees, adjustments, transmission of returns and problem resolution.
- Responsible for the daily accurate processing of all share draft activities, including balancing, posting, application of fees, adjustments, transmission of returns and problem resolution.
- Resolve check adjustments as needed.
- Ensure the periodic processing of payroll batches associated with partner companies, including balancing, posting and problem resolution.
- Perform tasks related to the balancing of scanned checks daily to ensure that proper credit has been received. Knowledgeable in the scanning process and problem resolution within that area.
- Responsible for weekly assigned rotated tasks, including, but not limited to input of wires, verification of wires, address changes and verification of address changes, transactional monitoring, and processing returned items.
- Complete cView activities within the scope of these areas in a timely fashion.
- Cross-train in other duties as required, including cross-positional duties and tasks to ensure appropriate dual security controls.
- Work cooperatively with other departments to ensure timely resolution of problems, completion of reports and projects, troubleshooting and resolving member problems promptly.
- Maintain knowledge of and adhere to all applicable policies, procedures and regulations.
- Stay current on job related equipment, procedures and information via attendance at meetings and seminars and reading various memos, handouts and publications.
- Perform other miscellaneous duties as required.
Strong analytical and problem solving skills and the ability to work independently in a fast – paced, collaborative team environment. Strong attention to detail and excellent verbal and written communication skills required. Willingness to support team members with tasks and projects when necessary. Proficiency in MS Office and ability to adapt to job specific technologies is a must; ability to interact professionally on the telephone and through electronic means.
Please apply online at: http://www.centralfcu.com/home/aboutus/careers