The League, in partnership with FIS, offers credit and debit card programs combining state-of-the-art technology with the system flexibility you need to stay ahead of the competition.
Credit unions custom design the best card program by selecting from an elaborate list of options and parameters; then access information and manage portfolios on-line or through PC-based proprietary software, ClientLink.
A full range of value-added products and services are also available to support marketing efforts. The award-winning user incentive program, ScoreCard, an automated LetterChecks program, and packaged enhancements that include insurance, travel, shopping, and security benefits give the credit union an advantage and help ensure success.
Some of the benefits that credit unions can expect to enjoy:
Fast, reliable processing services
- Program set-up and maintenance
- Authorization and transaction processing
- Choice of an exclusive PC-based system affordable for virtually any size cardholder base or a direct link to FIS processing computers on a real time basis
Comprehensive, on-going training
- Basic and advanced training is available throughout the year and offered locally
- 24 hour/day, 7 days/week customer inquiry service
- Chargebacks, disputes and retrieval request services
- Elaborate security services for lost/stolen cards and fraud cases
Card plan management
- Set-up assistance
- Re-issue screening to match your credit criteria
- Key management reports
High level executive report, a monthly/year-to-date summary
For more information about the League’s Card Services, please email Dean Martino, Director of Business Development, Sales and Service, or call 1-800-842-1242.