New England Credit Union Services, LLC. is proud to present CU Connect…
Become part of the NECUS vendor program!
CU Connect Business Services Provider - Introduction
New England Credit Union Services, LLC. (NECUS) is seeking businesses that bring effective services and timely products to its membership to join its CU Connect program. CU Connect provides an opportunity for both vendors and credit unions to work cooperatively to help each other thrive.
CU Connect Business Services Provider - Benefits
As a CU Connect Approved Business, you receive our full access, standard advertising package for twelve months. It is NECUS’ objective to bring effective and timely business services to its membership, and accordingly offers Approved Businesses the following opportunities:
- Annual sales meeting with NECUS staff; quarterly follow up
- Includes at least one speaking opportunity with a League Network
- Includes organization of at least one informational webinar opportunity per year
- Product support by League Consultants on visits to credit unions
- Opportunity to submit articles in daily, monthly, and quarterly publications
- Listing on CU Connect page for each of three League websites as a League Member Approved Business Partner
- Direct link to business’ website
- Customized video about your company designed to enhance your brand, increase your client prospects, and sales opportunities, available upon request of approved Business
- Preferred rates for advertisements on each of the three League websites
- Preferred advertising rates in all League publications - daily, monthly and quarterly
- Preferred advertising rate in annual Convention Guides
- Introductory press release published in Daily CU Scan and monthly newsletters announcing your company as a Business Services Provider to League/Association affiliated credit unions
- Opportunity for minimum of one direct mail campaign (electronic)or post (NECUS to determine weight, content of package)
- Special exhibitor fee discount and recognition as an approved Business Services Provider as available
- Early registration and sponsorship opportunity at the Great New England Credit Union Show
- Early registration and booth selection at the Great New England Credit Union Show
- Invitation to attend and sponsor at annual golf outings
- Opportunity to deliver education sessions
- Host webinars and other sales related activities with League Field Consultants
- Eligible to attend all Chapter meetings
CU Connect Business Services Provider - Application Process
Click here to download and complete an application. Submit your application to Dean Martino, Director of Business Development, at email@example.com or by regular mail at 845 Donald Lynch Blvd, Marlborough, MA 01752, attn: Dean Martino.
Do you have questions about the application process? Contact Bonnie Doolin, SVP and COO, New England Credit Union Services, LLC at firstname.lastname@example.org or Dean Martino, Director of Business Development, at email@example.com or call us at 800-842-1242.
Want to see who is connected?