Small Credit Union Resources
CCUA is committed to offering smaller credit unions the necessary resources to stay strong and viable.
Check out these resource and support areas. Don't see what you're looking for? Contact our Hotline at 800-842-1242 and ask for help.
- Public Relations and help with the media
- Small Credit Union Network
- NCUA Resources - OSCUII
- Strategic Planning
- Member Resources
CCUA publishes a variety of newsletters throughout the year designed to provide credit unions with up to date information most important to the credit union community. Daily CU Scan provides a quick look at the most relevant news of the day; The Small CU Reporter is published regularly with news specifically relevant to smaller credit unions; and CenterPoint is the quarterly magazine.
CCUA offers smaller credit unions a network credit unions to work in cooperative fashion towards improving the resources for smaller credit unions.
Contact Dean Martino, Director, Business Development if you would like to join this Mentoring Network.
- InfoSight is CCUA's online compliance library. It is available whenever you need to look something up quickly and remains free to all CCUA-affiliated credit unions.
- CU PolicyPro provides over 300 model policies for credit unions to use in order to develop policies and procedures and is free to all CCUA-affiliated credit unions.
- ComplySight allows credit unions to track and manage compliance efforts through a cloud-based management systems and is available at no cost to credit unions with assets under $100 million.
Contact Charlotte Whatley, VP, Compliance Services, for details.
- For quick access to CCUA staff, contact the Compliance Hotline at 800-842-1242.
CCUA offers educational opportunities specific to the needs of smaller credit unions throughout the year.
View our Calendar of Events.
Do you need help writing a press release? Would you like someone to review what you've written or with media relations? Contact Cynthia Lepore, Strategic Marketing and Communications Manager.
Chapters have always played a significant role in providing leadership, education, and networking opportunities within our local communities. Chapters give credit unions the opportunity to meet regularly, get to know each other, and exchange ideas that help make the credit union community stronger.
- View information about our Massachusetts Chapters.
- View information about our New Hampshire Chapters.
The Joseph Fisher Memorial Trust Fund - Massachusetts Credit Unions Only
The Joseph Fisher Memorial Trust Fund was establised to "promote and perpetuate credit union philosophies and the credit union movement through education". The trust provides scholarships for Massachusetts credit unions with assets $30 million and under for educational programs.
Additional scholarship opportunities may be available for your credit union. Don't let the cost of a program keep you from the professional development your credit union may need.
Contact Bill Nagle, SVP, Professional Development.
CCUA provides smaller credit unions the opportunity to network quarterly in person and electronically by email through its Small Credit Union Network Listserv. To join this network, contact Dean Martino. The CCUA offers many Networks by operational discipline which are open to all CCUA-affiliated credit union staff.
Do you need strategic planning? CCUA staff can help. Contact Carla Lussier, Executive Assistant to Paul Gentile.
- CUNA's e-Scan - Contact Carla Lussier for your free copy.
- CUNA's Small CU Salary Survey - Contact Carla Lussier for your free copy.